Friday, August 21, 2015

Diplomat Hotel- Heritage Hill and Prayer Mountain


       Diplomat Hotel is an old abandoned former hotel located at Dominican Road in Baguio City. It is famous for being a haunted place. Diplomat Hotel and its environment is now named Heritage Hill and Prayer Mountain. 
      I don't exactly know but according to what I've heard, it is being used as place for spiritual retreats and for ecumenical/religious services. 
       Before entering, you should fill-up the log-book at the guard house. I was so curious about this place when I first heard about it from a friend. She mentioned about some creepy experiences she had so it made me want to see it.  I didn't feel any strange feelings like what others are telling when I first laid my eyes on it. It was just like any other ordinary place. It's just amazing that this building is still standing after long decades. While walking around the hotel, I've seen some tourists around and some couples having dates. Well maybe, it's kinda peaceful so there are couples who like to roam around together. You know, you feel brave to be here when you're with you're special one. 
          Anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy your visit at this magnificent place...












Credits to: karz bello photography

No comments:

Post a Comment