Thursday, August 20, 2015

Lion's Head- Kennon Road Viewpoint


Lion's Head is located in Camp 6, along Kennon Road, Baguio City. After two years of staying in Baguio City, I was so happy to go there and see what many tourists are mostly attracted to and certainly want to go to.  Many tourists have their photographs taken at the base of the lion's head and I have chosen to have my first picture on this area because it makes me feel I am so much welcomed in this place!







The Kennon Road Viewpoint is a wonderful view of Baguio City’s mountainous slope.


This is a way down the stairs from the deck where we see more beautiful views and can take more photos!


This is one of the huts we could see.
Here's a little bit closer look...


 This is such a very calming place. It always makes me feel peaceful whenever I see nature... especially  mountains. 



~~~~~~~~~~ x.o.x.o.~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment